Shipping and returns
We are a small business so our processing and packing time may vary depending on how many orders we have. We aim to process and package orders within 2 days of purchase.
If you super duper need it in a hurry, contact Brian who will let you know what we can do. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders will be shipped using Royal Mail Tracked 48 service. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your items have been dispatched.
Due to wall planners and books being totally different shapes and sizes, we need to ship them as separate parcels (this also ends up being more cost effective). So they may arrive at different times. If your order is made up of wall planners and books, you will receive a different tracking numbers for each parcel.
Due to Covid etc. we really hope that our shipping and fulfillment times are as swift as possible but as the situation changes, please be aware that there may be some unavoidable delays in transporting products to you.
If you would like to return an item that has been damaged on arrival, please contact email@example.com.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Ladyland Ltd..
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If the item you purchased was damaged, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.